Dictation (My Mother): Form One English Learning Stories: Story #03: Topic 3: "Listening to Dictations."



A STUDENT DICTATING OTHER STUDENTS
In this stage, one student can read for others to write. The selected student to read the Dictation well by observing correct punctuations.
Dictation - My Mother 
"My mother is a nurse. She works at our village dispensary. Many people like her. They say she is kind to the patients. One day I broke my little toe. My father rushed me to the dispensary. My mother treated me. After recovering, I thanked her for treating me."


Also check out: All Form One English Notes


Kachele OnlineLearn English bit by bit, and Jipe Elimu are blogs which bring English Language Learners, English Language Teachers and General Knowledge seekers together. The blogs' contents are also extensively shared through various platforms like:
Facebook
Facebook Page
Kachele Online Page
Facebook Group
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn, &
My Google Business

English Language Notes:
Form One English Notes
Form Two English Notes
Form Three English Notes
Form Four English Notes
and many more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accident (Fill in the blanks): Form One English Learning Stories: Story #06 Accident: Topic 2: "Listening to, and understanding simple texts on situations."

FORM TWO NATIONAL ASSESSMENT (FTNA): NEW ENGLISH EXAMINATION FORMAT

Juma and Asha (Directions - Phone call): Form One English Learning Story #10: Juma and Asha (Directions - Phone call): Topic 4: "Stating Directions." - Part 1